5 Simple Tips To Stay Safe When Dating
Dating is a great and fun activity. However, it would be foolish to assume that there has never been danger involved in dates. This is more relevant for the first few dates when you are first getting to know someone.
So keeping this kind of scenario in mind you be extra cautious. So what can you do to make sure you are safe on dates?
Well, we’ve compiled a few short tips that will help you stay safe on dates.
- Let your friends know – Let your friends know you are going out on a date. It doesn’t have to be all of them, maybe just one or two so they at least know. Tell them your dates name as well.
- Meet in public – Have your first date in public. Regardless of where it is, a cafe, restaurant, cinema, bar opera, etc. This keeps you in a safe location and there will be other people around.
- Don’t give out personal info – When you are first meeting someone you shouldn’t be divulging every bit of information about you. This is especially true when it comes to personal information like emails, bank account details, etc.
- Don’t leave your drink unattended – Drink spiking is something that does occur from time to time. Easiest way to avoid this is to never leave your drink unattended. If you need to go to the bathroom then either wait and finish your drink, or if you have to, take it with you.
- Know the right time to leave – In the unlikely event that the date turns ugly know when is the right time to leave. If your date becomes aggressive, pushy, that sort of thing, then get a cab and leave.
Dating is a fun activity but you should never abandon safety when meeting new people. If you want to meet new people in a fun and safe environment then we have an extensive range of singles events throughout the UK you can experience.
Have fun with dating and get in touch with us today for a safe dating experience with new singles throughout the UK.